Click the image if you find Flacattack useful and would like to help fund its future development.
The latest version of Flacattack is 1.03. (March 01, 2005)
Download Flacattack 1.03
Download Flacattack 1.02 with internal cuesheet option and par archiving
Additional programs that you might need to be able to use Flacattack are:
- Exact Audio Copy: the best CD ripper around.
- Flac: an open source lossless codec. Make sure you download Flac 1.1.1 or newer.
- Metaflac: a Flac component used to apply replay-gain to flac files.
- Tag modified by Synthetic Soul (Neil Popham): a modified version of Tag that allows you to embed the cuesheet and/or log file in a tag.
- Lame: a lossy mp3 encoder.
- Mp3Gain: a tool used to apply replay-gain to mp3 files.
- Mppenc: a lossy mpc encoder.
- Mppdec: the decoder for mpc, necessary for replay-gain of mpc files. Put it in your SYSTEM path.
- Replaygain: a tool used to apply replay-gain to mpc files.
- Oggenc: a lossy ogg encoder.
- VorbisGain: a tool used to apply replay-gain to ogg files.
- Faac: a lossy aac/mp4 encoder.
- Aacgain: a tool used to apply replay-gain to aac files, based on mp3gain.
This project is hosted by